Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.

Go down 
+5
Admin Volenar
Admin Witty Wonker
Meranim
Ailita
Hit By The Banhammer.
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hit By The Banhammer.
wanabe
wanabe

Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:10 am

I think I'm coming back and joining back in with the guild, I'm sorry for the drama I caused and for overreacting, I was really having a bad day. I'm sorry Volenar, I won't put you in another situation like that. I'm sorry for leaving everybody so abruptly that was also very selfish of me. I don't require getting officer back, but it would be nice, I won't do this again, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:20 am

I suggest you first ask Volenar in private if you can join again instead of just jumping in.
Back to top Go down
Hit By The Banhammer.
wanabe
wanabe

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:21 am

I wanted everyone else to know I was coming back, Volenar already said "if you come back you know where to find us".
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:27 am

You got him pretty mad on his last post, so I'm not sure if that one still counts. Just ask him first, kay?
Back to top Go down
Meranim
Meranim

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:50 am

i hope he'll let you rejoin the guild Smile rp-ing with you is pretty fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin Witty Wonker
Admin
Admin
Admin Witty Wonker

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:37 am

hmm i dont know..
Back to top Go down
https://mercenariesofthesun.darkbb.com
Admin Volenar
Admin
Admin
Admin Volenar

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:16 pm

Joint Decision between Roy, Dan and Me.

Doesnt look promising, and if you DO get rejected, your forum account will be removed. check with Higashi to see what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:51 pm

Is it me or did one of the posts just got changed in a sneaky way? :O
Back to top Go down
Meranim
Meranim

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:11 pm

Moderator Ailita wrote:

that's what i though aili ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin Volenar
Admin
Admin
Admin Volenar

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:18 pm

Moderator Ailita wrote:

Yeah it did, as I had a word with the other guys and realised its a group decision, not my place to say anything definete
Back to top Go down
Meranim
Meranim

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Admin Volenar wrote:
Moderator Ailita wrote:

Yeah it did, as I had a word with the other guys and realised its a group decision, not my place to say anything definete

this shows that you're a wise man ^^
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:45 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Admin Higashi
Admin
Admin
Admin Higashi

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:10 pm

Only one thing to say....tootles! ...YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR! GET THE FUCK OUT!

Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. FalconPunch
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Now I'm confused, what was that now? :S
Back to top Go down
Admin Volenar
Admin
Admin
Admin Volenar

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:28 pm

Rejected, Group Decision, She wont be coming back.
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:35 pm

Tell Higashi he says that on a more polite way next time. Smile It scares the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
Sato Northwind
Baby Spammer
Baby Spammer
Sato Northwind

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:25 pm

meh... she was a good rper... kthx thats all
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:15 am

The name-change-thing is bugging me. :S
Back to top Go down
Saja
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Saja

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:51 am

She has been missed and will continue to be missed. i know i really wanted her back and dont fully understand why the leaders would say no, but im going to express my disagreement. I thnik she shouldve been let back in, she was fun to rp with and before this incident everyone thought she was great. i dont see why rash decision that obviously she regrets should ban her from us. but its not my decision
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:55 am

Personally I agree with not letting her in again. She left us in a dramatic way, telling that retail was so much better and stuff. Seems like it wasn't like she thought, so she came back to us, kinda silly..
Back to top Go down
Saja
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Saja

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:00 pm

yeah, that's just being rash and dumb and ill tell you what, i did that to a tier 6 raiding guild on retail, i felt horrible. i wandered around for 3 days sitting in shat doing nothing, constantly being asked by lowbie guilds to join and i did the same thing moote did, i sucked up my pride, came to my old guild leader with my head low and begged for a reinvite to play with my friends again. he let me back in cus he inderstood it was dumb of me to not think things through and just wait a day or 2 to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:19 pm

I don't like the begging part. :S First acting all "I'll save myself" and then asking if you can come back because it seemed like you couldn't save yourself. Kinda late to see you were wrong..
Back to top Go down
Saja
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Saja

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:28 pm

i dont see how timing of when she saw she was wrong is relevant at all, fact is she said she was sorry and i dont see why we have to be cold as to say no, people make mistakes there needs to be forgiveness for those that seek to correct their mistakes. i mean, lets be honest everyone makes mistakes, this was one of her mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sato Northwind
Baby Spammer
Baby Spammer
Sato Northwind

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:40 am

I agree with saja, not because he's my rl best friend, but because his logic actually makes sense. How would you guys feel if you were put into her situation with something you enjoy doing in REAL life. This is one of those things she enjoys doing, she loves us, most of us like her. She swallowed her pride, she came back and said she would like to join us again, as Saja said, people make mistakes and they regret doing them. I'm sorry but I really believe that she should have a second chance. People get second chances all the time.
Edit: For example, I have had WAY to many chances with my girl friend. Currently this is our 4th time getting back together, I really have shed my childish ways, she has as well, and we are ready to start back from square one. Moote deserves a second chance, and I personally think it's immature for the admin's to be CHILDISH to her. Yes I am expressing my harsh opinions, but isn't that why we Human Beings have a voice to express things with? I indeed believe she should be let back in, and the admin's have acted a bit childish. Go ahead and criticise me, but it's about equality. Sorry if you don't understand this concept, but really, everyone should be treated equal.
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:51 am

Nothing in the world is all fair..

Usually I'm in for second chances, but I dunno. I think it's because she was kinda TOO pride when she left that makes me dislike it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.   Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! IM NOT COMING BACK, I GOT BANNED.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next