Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sally Whitemane.

Go down 
+2
Ecto
Paris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:38 am

Race: Human
Personality: Aggressive, and sometimes her temper gets the better of her.

Looks: Pale white skin, and long white as snow hair falls down to her back. Her eyes a pale blue, tired looking from seeing a lot of death. Her lips red, and puckered to a slight frown; her eyebrows arched angrily. Her body is slender, and fit, from studying and fighting, and leading the activities in the Scarlet Crusade. She often wears a lot of red, and gold. She also wears a Chapeau, a type of hat that sits atop her head. She carries a red staff, empowered with holy light. When in battle, she wears red lipstick; red streaks fall under her eyes, her eyes for an unknown reason, turn a scarlet color.

Story: Sally grew up in Hillsbrad, Southshore. She played with her two friends, Renault Mograine, and Jimmy Vishas. The other children were scared of them, as they tortured small animals, and calling them, ‘unpure’, and yelling, ‘Victorious!’. The other townspeople noted their eccentric behavior, all agreeing they were very strange.. Many kids also made fun of her, calling her a 'freak', and threw stones, and rocks at her. Sally’s parents often quarreled, and fought very violently, showing domestic violence. Somtimes, her parents told her she wasn't, 'good enough'. This made Sally feel unimportant, and small to her parents. She even thought maybe she was the reason why they fought. As this went on, Sally began to grow used to it, thinking this was normal. Sally fell for Renault, thinking he was her, ‘Prince in Red’. But Renault showed no reaction, too busy in his study, and honor to become a paladin, to live up to his dad’s name. Sally left her parents, in order to think she was good enough, she too began studying in the light, to become a priestess. Many of the priests, and priestess’, and even the High Priest agreed she was very strange, and not like many students. Instead of leaning toward, ‘peace’, and, ‘the holy light’, she often was more aggressive, wanting to, ‘take action!’, and maybe even kill the ‘unpure’, and ‘fight fight fight!’. Because of her strange, and aggressive behavior, she was kicked from the church. Feeling hope-less, and depressed, she heard of Renault’s father’s crusade, The Scarlet Crusade. Not only was this a perfect opportunity, she could also see Renault again. As she joined, many saw that she was very willing, succeeding many other Scarlet students. As she learned, and learned, her holy powers grew more, and more. One day, Renault took High Inquisitor Fairbanks, and his Father to Stratholme, the undead city. Fairbanks fell, but did not die. He simply became plagued with undeath. Renault, sick of his father’s glory, and greedily wanting his father’s sword, he killed his father, with the Ashbringer, where his father was resurrected as a death knight. Fairbanks made it back to the Monastery, telling of what happened. People who believed him, left the Crusade, and joined the Argent Dawn. Those who didn’t… killed him, and threw him in a secret room in the Cathedral. Now that the High Inquisitor was gone, they needed a new one. Renault, seeing Sally’s eager-ness, and willing to serve, made her the new High Inquisitor. They went on, and on, with the Crusade’s duty.. killing many men, woman, and children, the crusade thinking that they were plagued with undeath. Sally was filled with pain, and guilt ordering the Crusade to kill these people, but knew it was what Renault wanted. As she ordered the activates in the Monastery, she went insane, not caring anymore. As years passed by, she grew tired of it all, hoping to break free of this .. bounding en-suffering. Seeing people die each day made her cringe, secretly, not only on the outside, but on the inside as well. She gave up on Mograine, as one day, she caught him smooching with a student. But she can still feel as if someone was watching her... close by. Spying. Will the crusade last much longer? Or will Sally's reign in it be a short one?

(( Very Happy! I always wanted to RP as her, interesting enough.. and I know she’s an already made character, but I searched about her, and I couldn’t find a deep background, so I decided to make my own, giving her a personality, and story. I hope you guys like! ))

(( Here's a pic of her I thought was really pretty! )) (( Please Comment! ^^))

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=021208treacherybydemonitu3.jpg

Last edited by Paris on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ecto
Noob
Noob
Ecto

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:00 pm

Were gunna have to whip this girl into shape! Shes ebil!

<3 the story very much so Razz
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:03 pm

The picture is great, along with the background. I like. ^^
Back to top Go down
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Awh! Thank you guys very much! -Huggles- x3
Back to top Go down
Suriyawong
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!
Suriyawong

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:55 am

Gawd! Loved the story, and I loved the way it fits in the wow lore. Should be fun to rp with such a cool char Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ciel
Getting Settled
Getting Settled

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:08 am

love the story, and with a detailed pic like that, i can try my hand at drawing her. It will be very different from that one, so I hope that you will like it
Back to top Go down
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:17 am

Thanks guys! =)
Back to top Go down
Twil
Baby Spammer
Baby Spammer
Twil

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:35 pm

I'm just gonna throw it out there for ya... I have the hawts for Whitemane... That's right, I have the urge to do *inhuman acts* to her.

Great story. I always thought as Whitemane to be the "Hey, I'm a priest that came out of nowhere" type of person, even if she made a cameo appearance in Caverns of Time as a little girl.

Luv the evil feel to the character's background, hope you and I can create *havoc* with each other.

*wink*
Back to top Go down
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:34 pm

Lol, thanks Twil! Means alot! xD
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:21 am

Oh, we're going to be more evil? *gets interested*

Who made that picture actually? You did?
Back to top Go down
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Edited the last bit of the story to fit with the new server. (Not captured, etc etc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sally Whitemane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Whitemane.   Sally Whitemane. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sally Whitemane.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mercenaries of The Sun :: Mercenaries Of The Sun :: RolePlay :: Character Background-
Jump to: