Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ciel's Mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciel
Getting Settled
Getting Settled

Ciel's Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Ciel's Mod application   Ciel's Mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:44 am

Even though i got mod already i wouldnt feel right without doing this. So here i go

Name -Josh O'Quinn

Age? - 18

Sex? - male

Your Country? -United States

TimeZone? - EST -4

Past experience on forums? - i asissted on Deathstorms forums, and i know some sql,C,and i am learning python scripts

If so what ones (Examples would be nice)? - Deathstorms,(not a mod, but i'm a member who has helped)

How many hours a day could you dedicate to the forum? -
i could dedicate 4-5 hours, whenever i am on the server i could patrol the forums

What makes you a better candidate? - I have been very active and i wish to increase guild population

Do you have Vent, Teamspeak or Skype? - I have Vent and i am on daily

Reaons for wanting to be a mod? - inactivity of players on forums and in-game, i wish to see if i can improve the number of people

Could (If i or any other mod/admin went on holiday) You be left to keep the server going alone? - yes, i have basic knowledge in scripting

Any other information you would like to add? - I am an amateur artist and i am a AG field E-3 rank in the U.S. Navy, also i am semi-fluent in spanish and japanese

Can you post a picture of yourself? -
there is a picture of myself in the RL picture thread, i can repost on here if need be.
Back to top Go down

Ciel's Mod application
Page 1 of 1