Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyrande/Moote's App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hit By The Banhammer.
wanabe
wanabe

Tyrande/Moote's App Empty
PostSubject: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:00 am

Application Denied, Not Enough Background Experience - Volenar.

Last edited by Tyrande on Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:21 am

Heya there, nice application.

Could you specify the Eastern time? When you ask me that can be between +5 and +8, but that's a quite big difference.

Could you give examples of forums you made? What were they about and how did it go?

It's easy to upload pictures on forums like these. I always use Imageshack. Just upload the photo you want from your computer, copy the link and use the Bbc/Html code for images here.
Back to top Go down
Admin Witty Wonker
Admin
Admin
Admin Witty Wonker

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:46 am

Not a bad application, I use photobucket for images.

Photobucket

We will get back to you soon, please be patient.

thanx

/witty
Back to top Go down
https://mercenariesofthesun.darkbb.com
Sato Northwind
Baby Spammer
Baby Spammer
Sato Northwind

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:08 am

Yesss Tyrande for mayor!
Back to top Go down
Hit By The Banhammer.
wanabe
wanabe

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:07 am

The forum I made was just an experiment to see how it was to moderate it, I didn't keep the URL in memory or write it down, didn't think I'd need it. The problem I have with uploading pictures isn't uploading them to a website, it's getting the picture on my computer, and I don't have a camera atm. I am -05:00
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:31 am

Sato Northwind wrote:
Yesss Tyrande for mayor!

Sato, who're you? Could you introduce yourself first perhaps?

Tyrande wrote:
The forum I made was just an experiment to see how it was to moderate it, I didn't keep the URL in memory or write it down, didn't think I'd need it. The problem I have with uploading pictures isn't uploading them to a website, it's getting the picture on my computer, and I don't have a camera atm. I am -05:00

Just a forum to see how it went? Didn't try with members or so? Usually you can't do much when there are no people to post.. Which kind did you use by the way?

No camera? :S Aww.. What about a scanner, a webcam, a cellphone which can take photos?

Gmt -5 it is? Well, that's a huge difference compared to me. :S But it's good to have mods from different timezones, so you'll have one close practically any moment of the day.
Back to top Go down
Hit By The Banhammer.
wanabe
wanabe

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:25 pm

Don't even have a scanner in my whole house...don't have a webcam either, I dropped my phone in the creek the other day, been lazy in not getting it yet. I really wish I remember anything about when I messed around with the forum, it was mainly something I did not to see how good I was at it, but moreso to just see what I could do.
Back to top Go down
Admin Volenar
Admin
Admin
Admin Volenar

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:26 pm

Heh, thanks for applying Moote, as your an In-Game Mod I thought I'd ask you fill the forum mod application out,

as Dan said, we'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:45 pm

0.o QUESTION! Are you a real VCN mod in-game? Or does Vol just mean you have a high rank in the guild?

Freakin' strange edit by some guy which I didn't do: She was picked by me and Mal to be a Guild Moerator.

Last edited by Ailita on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hit By The Banhammer.
wanabe
wanabe

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Oh, haha, as in an officer in the guild, that's what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Sato Northwind
Baby Spammer
Baby Spammer
Sato Northwind

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:24 pm

[quote="Ailita"]
Sato Northwind wrote:
Yesss Tyrande for mayor!

Sato, who're you? Could you introduce yourself first perhaps?

I'm famous in game for talking ooc to much. Get with the times yo!
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:13 am

Aww, I don't like too much ooc. Sad

I'm sorry, I'm still struggling with final exams so I can't login too much. I barely played for like 10 days, so no wonder I'm falling behind. Just one more exam to go though!

Edit: Trya left, so I'm going to close this one.

Last edited by Moderator Ailita on Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tyra left.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande/Moote's App   Tyrande/Moote's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyrande/Moote's App
Page 1 of 1