Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEW] Darsh: The bane of all life; Ally to none [NEW]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

[NEW] Darsh: The bane of all life; Ally to none [NEW] Empty
PostSubject: [NEW] Darsh: The bane of all life; Ally to none [NEW]   [NEW] Darsh: The bane of all life; Ally to none [NEW] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Darsh looked up at his parents. Why are they looking at me like that? Did I do something… wrong? He wondered. Darsh, taking one last look at his parents loathing look, stepped outside. The mailman, doing his daily rounds, took one look at Darsh and began to hurriedly jog away, pretending like he was very busy. His act didn’t fool Darsh, it was written all over his face. The mailman feared Darsh, just like all the others. Darsh looked down at his feet, ashamed for something he didn’t understand. It wasn’t his fault! He did nothing wrong! Darsh slowly turned his head, his gaze settling on apparition, pale blue in the light of day. Next to that apparition was another, and another. They were his only friends; they understood him.

Darsh had tried to show people, he had tried to introduce his only friends to his parents and their friends. Sadly, they only looked at him like he was crazed. Like he was possessed. “Is he alright?” “What is he talking about?” “I don’t see anything” That’s all anyone thinks about when they see me. When they see us. How dare they ignore my friends! He thought grimly.

Darsh began walking down the road, kicking a rock every now and then. Looking up from the ground he saw that he had walked to a burned down building. He was at the school, or rather the remains of the school. Darsh shivered as he felt something crawl down his spine. It wasn’t my fault!! His thoughts screamed in frustration. Darsh collapsed to his knees, holding his head in agony. His skull felt like it was being ripped from his skin, bringing his sanity with it.

…*A few years in the past*…

Darsh was cornered. Three larger kids surrounded him. They’re going to beat me up. He thought as the kids moved in closer to him, grinning at the thought of beating Darsh to a bloody pulp. One of the kids took a step towards Darsh, beginning the brutal assault. He grabbed Darsh’s hair, slamming it into the wall. Darsh fell to the floor, holding his head in anguish. The second kid, taking a satisfied look at the blood dripping down the wall, moved in towards his prey. “This is what you get for being a freak!” The boy yelled as he kicked Darsh in the stomach. Darsh spit up blood, which landed on the third kid’s shoe. “Eww! Freak-boy’s blood is on me!” The kid stomped on Darsh’s head, forcing Darsh into semi-consciousness. The three kids continued to brutally attack Darsh, not stopping to rest.

I don’t want to die! I don’t want to die! “I don’t want to die!!!” Darsh shrieked. One of the kids swung his leg at Darsh, aiming for his neck. Before the foot made contact it was engulfed in flames. The boy screamed in pain, his mind flooded with terrible visions. The fire slowly consumed his entire body, all while he was screaming in horror. In a few moments the ashes of the boy lay strewn across the ground, though the fire was not his cause of death. He died from “suicide”; the visions put so much strain on his mind that it completely shut down his body.

The other two kids stared in shock at their dead friend. They began to scramble away from Darsh, screaming for their lives. Darsh didn’t know what to do. He was scared. All of a sudden, he rose his arm. He didn’t know why he did it. Two dark spears shot out of Darsh’s hand, piercing their targets with deadly accuracy. The two boys didn’t even get a chance to gasp. Darsh fell into unconsciousness, fire emitting from his body, setting the school ablaze. When the school had crumpled, so had the fire. People searched the school for bodies, and hopefully some survivors. All they found was a sleeping boy, untouched by the fire, seemingly untouched by anything.

That’s when he started to see the apparitions. They appeared before him one day in his room. He wasn’t startled, not even surprised. For some unknown reason he knew they were his friends. They kept him company. They talked to him, not through speaking but through thoughts. They comforted him; they told him it wasn’t his fault, that those people deserved it.

…*Present*…

Darsh looked up at the burned ruins, tears streaming from his eyes. That’s when the apparitions… the demons… started talking to him. “They hate you. They’re going to kill you.” The demons told him. “I… I don’t want to die.” Darsh cried in response. “Then you know what you must do. You must kill them before they kill you, and we’ll be there to help you.” Darsh nodded, he was beginning to understand what they were telling him.

Darsh walked up to his house, burning the door down to ash with the touch of his hand. He liked his newly gained power. Darsh went into the sitting room. There, he saw his father sleeping on the couch. Darsh put his hand to his father’s head. Power flooded through Darsh, his own skin began to burn in pain. Darsh sent the power into his father, grinning with satisfaction at what his father was about to become. His father’s eyes snapped open in agony. He looked down at his legs, both feet were detached, blood flowing from his ankles. Next, his hands were ripped from his arms, forcing him to release a scream. Darsh cackled with joy as he watched his father being ripped to shreds, blood splattering everywhere.

After his father was dead Darsh left the house, leaving his demon companions to finish his mother. He smiled as he heard her scream; he knew what was going on inside the house. The demons were eating her alive, devouring her flesh and soul. Darsh started to walk away from the small town; he would let the demons have their fun with the rest of the villagers.

Darsh traveled far, looking for ways to increase his power. He demolished towns, stealing any tomes of magic he could find. It was then that he found something of interest. He found a way to live for eternity. He found a way to become a pseudo-forsaken. Now he had all the time he needed to destroy the world. He would have to fool powerful beings into trusting him, and then he would eventually make his move. He would destroy the world of Azeroth, the world that hated things they didn’t understand.
Back to top Go down

[NEW] Darsh: The bane of all life; Ally to none [NEW]
Page 1 of 1