Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want to rp? You got it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Railen
Noob
Noob

Want to rp? You got it. Empty
PostSubject: Want to rp? You got it.   Want to rp? You got it. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:33 pm

http://realm.myvnc.com:5550/index.php

Proudly I present you all the Forsaken Realm, this being one of the only English rp private servers.

Disadvantages:
- There are not much players yet, this because the server is not so well known yet and rp is not popular amoungst all players. However, this is bound to change as everyone (like me) is busy advertising.

Advantages:
- It's an rp server, doh.
- For those who don't like to be ganked, it's not a pvp server. Of course, pvp'ing is possible, but not when you don't want to.
- Crossfaction, in all ways, is possible.
- 3 professions can be used.
- Nearly all quests work.
- A lot of mobs, especially stronger ones and mobs from instances are scripted and thus work simular to the ones on Retail.
- Only a few bugs, great compared to other private servers.
- 100% droprate from questitems.
- I'm probably forgetting some stuff.

Notes:
- You need to level all the way to 70 yourself. 3-5X rates from killing mobs, a lot more from doing quests.
- Once you're there, no matter which faction you are, throw a mail or a whisper at Railen (me) in-game and I'll invite you to the Legacy Of Blood, the most active guild on the server.

Also known guilds:
- The Forsaken - a horde guild, not much rp orientated.
- The Defenders Of Light - an alliance guild, not much rp orientated.
- The Legion - a high level horde guild.

I'm planning to make the best rp'ing guild of the server there, and if it goes on like this that'll surely succeed. We also have a forum of us own, tabards will arrive soon (they have to be remade) and a headquarter has also been decided.

Ps: if you're wondering, yes, Ailita sent me here. She insisted on inviting you guys.

Last edited by Railen on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

PostSubject: Re: Want to rp? You got it.   Want to rp? You got it. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:06 pm

So you have level? I'm gonna guess things aren't free?
Back to top Go down
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Want to rp? You got it.   Want to rp? You got it. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:02 pm

This is gonna be tough.. I mean, we already found a server.. uuuurrggh. >.<
Back to top Go down
Railen
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Want to rp? You got it.   Want to rp? You got it. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 pm

Yes, you have to level up yourself, as I said. But that's not much of a problem, is it? Makes it more Blizzlike, you'll have something to do and it gives some more challenge, kinda.

Not free? It's a private server, all free. You can donate to get tier 6 and so, yes, but you can also get it the normal way. On the guild you can donate in-game for rewards like a better rank, better armor and instance boosts.

Oh, a little remark: some elites, like Knucklerot, are bugged. He walks around in the Ghostlands as he should do, but as soon as you attack him he'll run away and evade everything. You just have to get to his spawnpoint and fight him there, problem solved. Some other not-instance special/rare/elite mobs are like that too. That's all for annoying bugs.

Edit: at this moment we have like 20 members, most of them really active, most of them average rp'ers, some of them brilliant rp'ers. We got some high levels already who can help you out with armor and stuff.

And not to forget!!! You can get a MOUNT at LVL 20 and EPIC MOUNT at LVL 40.
Back to top Go down
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Want to rp? You got it.   Want to rp? You got it. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:27 pm

Railen wrote:
Yes, you have to level up yourself, as I said. But that's not much of a problem, is it? Makes it more Blizzlike, you'll have something to do and it gives some more challenge, kinda.

Not free? It's a private server, all free. You can donate to get tier 6 and so, yes, but you can also get it the normal way. On the guild you can donate in-game for rewards like a better rank, better armor and instance boosts.

Oh, a little remark: some elites, like Knucklerot, are bugged. He walks around in the Ghostlands as he should do, but as soon as you attack him he'll run away and evade everything. You just have to get to his spawnpoint and fight him there, problem solved. Some other not-instance special/rare/elite mobs are like that too. That's all for annoying bugs.

Edit: at this moment we have like 20 members, most of them really active, most of them average rp'ers, some of them brilliant rp'ers. We got some high levels already who can help you out with armor and stuff.

And not to forget!!! You can get a MOUNT at LVL 20 and EPIC MOUNT at LVL 40

Well.. it kinda is. I don't really wanna level, when I could be RPing. And If I wanted to level, I'd just go back to retail; not to be rude or anything! Also, it'd be better if there was a easier way to get RP gear... I don't know, just kinda tired of leveling, and working for gear. Sad (Again, not to be rude!)
Back to top Go down
Railen
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Want to rp? You got it.   Want to rp? You got it. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:33 pm

It's okay, not everyone is willing to level again. I just level and rp in between, that's more my style. And then of course the bigger meetings, or simply in character-raids. But it's a personal choise.

We can help to get rp gear, but of course it'll never be as easy as funservers where you simply buy everything immdiately. Just, this server is for the people who like to rp as it goes on Retail, which means some more effort..

This will be my last post, I can't stick around here forever. Sorry for disturbing y'all.

Lastly, I hope it's going better around here. I don't know exactly what's wrong, but Ailita told me that it wasn't going all too well.

Oh well.. Thanks for your attention and maybe see you later. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to rp? You got it.   Want to rp? You got it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to rp? You got it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mercenaries of The Sun :: Mercenaries Of The Sun :: Announcements :: Guild Announcements-
Jump to: