Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doukine's App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sato Northwind
Baby Spammer
Baby Spammer
Sato Northwind

Doukine's App. Empty
PostSubject: Doukine's App.   Doukine's App. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Name - Skylor J. Eklof

Age? - 17

Sex? - Male

Your Country? - United States of America (USofA)

TimeZone? - Hmmm -7 I believe... (Pacific Time Zone California)

Past experience on forums? - I used to post alot on a server forums for my old server, DSWoW. I also owned one for my Retail guild, though we never used it.

If so what ones (Examples would be nice)? - Old server - http://www.dswowforums.org/portal.php (my name is wolfy ^-^) The one I owned(and still do) I have to fish around for the link... but If you really need it I'm sure I can find it : )

How many hours a day could you dedicate to the forum? - I could make it my home page and just troll it for awhile lol. I'm usually online for like... 5-8 hours a day in the summer time.

What makes you a better candidate? - I have seen how the behind the scenes stuff works, how to delete posts, and how to make new threads.

Do you have Vent, Teamspeak or Skype? - I have Vent and Teamspeak, and I have never made an account with Skype.

Reaons for wanting to be a mod? - To help my guild out.. and help the already busy Admins. Running a forum can be hard if you HAVE a life. Uhm yeah... I don't at the moment have a life. Just independant studies for school.

Could (If i or any other mod/admin went on holiday) You be left to keep the server going alone? - Yes, It's really not all that hard.. as long as I don't have to code, which I doubt I will since this is a premade forum template anyway : ).

Any other information you would like to add? - I really like this guild, and I want to help as much as possible. This community is great in game, might as well give back to it out of game.

Can you post a picture of yourself? - Yes, I can. Doukine's App. Rickroll5 JK! Doukine's App. Skylorblack1 Enjoy my sexiness. =]
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

Doukine's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doukine's App.   Doukine's App. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:21 am

Lawl, oh no, not that guy. xD

The number 17 mocks me, but don't mind that. Razz

I'd love to see the forum you owned, but you don't have to dig it up for me if it's too far away. I have the same problem. :S

Oh, no worries, the real coding stuff is nevery for mods anyway. It's not that hard though, use those a few times and you know them by heart already. Smile But yeah, I doubt a forum like this one requires it.

Your application and motivating seems nice, way to go!

Now to wait for active members, huh? But luckily it's improving if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Admin Volenar
Admin
Admin
Admin Volenar

Doukine's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doukine's App.   Doukine's App. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Haha Rick Roll'd, I like it.

Topic Locked, only Mods and Admins can post in future apps, We'll look into it Sato i'll assure you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doukine's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doukine's App.   Doukine's App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doukine's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mercenaries of The Sun :: Mercenaries Of The Sun :: Applications :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: