Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow!

Go down 
+3
Whisp
Kalene Lightsinger
Moderator Oaken
7 posters

Do you like eating ice?
Yes, I like the eating of the ice.
Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_vote_lcap86%Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No, I don't like the eating of the ice.
Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_vote_lcap14%Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! Empty
PostSubject: Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow!   Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Well hai2u thar! Suspect

My name in game is Oaken, most of you know me, some of you don't.
(Those of you that don't need to stalk me and meet me.)
I am 14 years old in "the real life." My goal in life is to become a theoretical physist.

My "real life" personality is usually quiet and somewhat of an outcast, but I can be a complete asshole the size of the known universe somtimes. In my "circle of friends" I am known to be the "always wanting to do stuff" one there.

Food I like: Anything that tastes good, usually things with 30%+ sugar in the ingredients. I know it's unhealthy but I can't help it. I also like to eat ice . . . anyone else like to eat ice? I liekz ice.

Favorite color: Purple

Hobbies: I like to play WoW, and umm . . . play WoW? Oh yeah, I also play hockey and the cello. Being lazy.

Anyways, don't let my age fool you, I can be quite the "grown up". . . when duty calls. See ya in game . . . or maybe in forum. The world may never know.
I love you I love you Neutral I love you I love you

PS: If you want to know anything else just ask, though I may not respond with what you asked for. I love you

Last edited by _Oaken_ on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : EDIT ALERT: Forgot to post some stuff, silly Oaken. EDIT ALERT 2: Realized I should really post more about me, since I'm great and you might not be . . . <3. EDIT ALERT 3: Added something to Hobbies.)
Back to top Go down
Kalene Lightsinger
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Hi   Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:17 pm

I think it's great that we have some younger people playing here.
Back to top Go down
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

PostSubject: O RLY   Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:32 pm

Why's that?

Last edited by _Oaken_ on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot question mark . . . BAD OAKEN!1!)
Back to top Go down
Whisp
Noob
Noob
Whisp

PostSubject: Re: Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow!   Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:51 pm

MAH FAVOURITE COLOUR EEZ PURPLE TOO!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

PostSubject: :O   Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:19 pm

no wai!
Back to top Go down
Sato Northwind
Baby Spammer
Baby Spammer
Sato Northwind

PostSubject: Re: Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow!   Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:31 pm

hey oak!
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow!   Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:25 am

Someone who has nothing to do with the number 17, let's celebrate!!

Yes, I do like ice. Smile

I like, I like. You seem to be a nice guy. ^^ Ps: don't give me that much sugar, I'll go hyper then. And you never know what happens when I get hyper.
Back to top Go down
Admin Volenar
Admin
Admin
Admin Volenar

PostSubject: Re: Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow!   Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Welcome Oaken, Good to have you with us, Your a pretty badass druid.
Back to top Go down
Suriyawong
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!
Suriyawong

PostSubject: Re: Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow!   Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:20 am

Loal Oaken. Land seal on bear for ze win, kk? cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow!   Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hai!!! Oaken poasting naow!
Page 1 of 1