Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile

Go down 
+4
Ciel
Ailita
Meranim
Hit by Ciel's Banhamma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hit by Ciel's Banhamma
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!

Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile Empty
PostSubject: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:44 am

I arent very good at this, so dont be too mean Sad

In a dark cave within Durotar, hidden from the world with her parents and 3 brothers, a Blood Elf named Laee was born. They were secluded from society, and she always wanted to see the bigger world. One day she crept away from the small dark cave, but the world was not like she thought it would be. The wonder of her childhood mind of a world full of light and happiness was replaced by a realisation that nothing was like that. Everywhere she looked their was fright, and so she hid beneath a tree, hidden in the darkness that she had known for so long, where she was found by a tall and cruel troll shaman, who took her and kept her in a cage in the Echo Isles. He fed her very little, and abused her to a point almost at death. He cut out her eyes and laughed cruelly when she fell and walked into things. However he tought her how to fight with a dagger, using her for assassination. He brought her up to be a heartless rogue, but when she was 16 and the shaman was sleeping, she took up his carving knife, and plunged it into his heart. As he shuddered and screamed, she walked away, searching for the small dark cave where her parents lived. She found them, and killed them all, painting the cave with blood. Wandering the world alone, blind and cold, she met an evil warlock, the nefarious Doctor Boris Nympho, and became his slave.

The end, I hope its ok :S
Back to top Go down
Meranim
Meranim

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:49 am

if i free you, will you marry meranim? xD it's a good and original story in my opinion ^^
Back to top Go down
Hit by Ciel's Banhamma
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:50 am

I cant marry everyone, Kerana Razz
Back to top Go down
Meranim
Meranim

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:55 am

........oh yeah i forgot you're already married rofl
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:12 am

Fair enough. Smile

Just two questions: what's uw with the wedding and why did she become the Doctor's toy?
Back to top Go down
Ciel
Getting Settled
Getting Settled

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:14 am

i like the story, its original
Back to top Go down
Hit by Ciel's Banhamma
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:16 am

This is a profile for my blood elf, and i have made it so that the night elf thign doesnt really exist, we can just all assume that i got married in secret after i became his slave, i guess
Back to top Go down
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

PostSubject: b   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:29 am

Good enough for me. Mysterious background. You lived in a cave. That's an interesting enough person to draw my attention.
Back to top Go down
Hit by Ciel's Banhamma
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:30 am

You make me sound like a hobo..
Wait.. I am D:
Back to top Go down
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

PostSubject: n   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:34 am

Ya, so? tongue
Back to top Go down
Saja
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Saja

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:03 am

your blind? O_o
Back to top Go down
Naring
Naring

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:46 am

Good story line...now you just need to make one for your night elf
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:19 pm

I'm affraid the nightelf does not excist anymore. :S
Back to top Go down
Saja
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Saja

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:48 pm

Naring married a blood elf rofl, ill take her for good if ya want ^^
Back to top Go down
Naring
Naring

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Saja wrote:
Naring married a blood elf rofl, ill take her for good if ya want ^^
Take her i have 2 slaves now
Back to top Go down
Saja
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Saja

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:47 am

hot dog! /grabs Laae and runs
Back to top Go down
Kalene Lightsinger
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: lol naring   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:04 am

lol /grab Naring /bite and /hiss at Laae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile   Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laee (Nightwhisper) RP Profile
Page 1 of 1