Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorrogar Detharos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter92
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Hunter92

Sorrogar Detharos Empty
PostSubject: Sorrogar Detharos   Sorrogar Detharos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:53 am

Sorrogar was a perfect child. Loving, Caring, Selfless, Smart, strong, Agile and friendly. When he newly moved to Silvermoon City, he had no friends. Other kids were jealous of Sorrogar because all the adults always talked about how great he was. He joined the military and became a fine soldier rapidly. He took on his first mission at age 13. It was supposed to be a simple kill the bandits mission but it turned horribly wrong when Sorrogar's group was ambushed by Centaurs. Most of his group was either dead or dying. There were a few survivors that got away with just some cuts and bruises but others weren't as lucky None of them had any weapons left to fight with. Sorrogar saw that one of the surviving squad members was bleeding and in a lot pain. He took his potion that he received from his father years ago that cold cure anything and gave it to the victim in agony. This squad member turned out to be the squad captain. With the four survivors, Sorrogar killed the bandits with rocks and strategy. When they returned to Silvermoon, Sorrogar received medals and was promoted to lieutenant. His life was going good, but even in all that success, he longed for a friend. After his Mother passed away from sickness, Sorrogar was ravaged with sorrow. He left Silvermoon and wandered for weeks. Luckily, by wandering he saved himself a horrid death in Silvermoon. When he returned he immediately rushed to his house. He found his dead father's smoldering corpse. Anger boiled inside him and he grabbed a sword and started to kill the undead that remained in Silvermoon City. Tired and covered in wounds and blood, Sorrogar used the last of his strength to sprint away from Silvermoon. He collapsed and slipped out of consciousness. When he woke up the next morning, he was in a small hut. He was greeted by an old man named Samuel that tended to his wounds and gave him food. Despite Samuel's age, he had excellent swordsmanship but it would require him to give up his mana to learn those skills. After 2 years of training, Sorrogar was a warrior. He thanked Samuel and swore to return each month for 1 week to continue training. Sorrogar became a mercenary, lending his blade to those in need. One day, Samuel decided to go to Winterspring. Sorrogar followed him until they were ambushed by scourge. The scourge was lead by a death knight. Sorrogar made it out fine but Samuel was badly wounded. The death knight made an offer that he would save Samuel if Sorrogar took the rune blades of a previous death knight. He agreed and took the swords, but the death knight cackled and killed Samuel anyway. The Lich King controlled Sorrogar through those blades and stopped Sorrogar from decapitating the death knight. Sorrogar slowly began going insane. The townspeople were scared of him and banded together and threw him out of the town. Sorrogar retained himself for a little bit of time and tried to cast the blades away. The swords came back to him and he lost himself to Arthas again. He was taken to the plague lands to destroy the argent dawn. Half way to Light's Hope Chapel, He kills himself with the blades. His swords were free of Arthas' control and he was buried in brill. The swords however, were buried elsewhere. Years later, Sorrogar rose from his tomb and wandered Azeroth. He stumbled upon a group of mercenaries called Mercenaries of the Sun. He joined thinking" I was a mercenary then, I'll be one now too."

Last edited by Hunter92 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hit by Ciel's Banhamma
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!

Sorrogar Detharos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrogar Detharos   Sorrogar Detharos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:33 am

Sounds nerdy
Back to top Go down
Hunter92
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Hunter92

Sorrogar Detharos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrogar Detharos   Sorrogar Detharos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:00 am

i am a nerd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorrogar Detharos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrogar Detharos   Sorrogar Detharos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorrogar Detharos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mercenaries of The Sun :: Mercenaries Of The Sun :: RolePlay :: Character Background-
Jump to: