Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!

Go down 
+2
Lillium
Paris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! Empty
PostSubject: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:55 am

Ok, to keep the RPing mood, and character storylines up, and lively, I've decided to make a random thread where we can post random pictures of our characters, and just general dicussion!

I have two pictures, they're both done by my good friend, Megan.. who is a better artist than I'll ever be! D:

The first is of an anime/chibi, or whatever they're called, of Pristina! Very Happy (How my friend see's her Smile Also, she made her seem more.. happy, you could say. )
a href="http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chibicommissioninsanemavg3.jpg" target="_blank">Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us" border="0"/>

The second is of a picture of supposedly, the mansion Pristina lived in when she was a child.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img243/3926/thehauntedmansionbymibamo1.jpg

Originally, as soon as I got into Role-Playing, the whole background, and story of Pristina was set in the Victorian Era. (Late 1800's-Early 1900's)The clothes, hair, etc etc. Also, Disney's, 'The Haunted Mansion' kinda inspired me too. Smile
Then I got into WoW, and the world of WoW is more..medieval, fantasy. So I had to fit her in somehow. Enjoy ^_^

Last edited by Paris on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lillium
Baby Spammer
Baby Spammer
Lillium

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:35 am

Lol good idea for a thread ^.^ the rp has been kind of laggy...since the drama and stuff...but thats beside the point. Everyones got really epic rp ideas...like...epic enough for me to blow a big purple rp load O.o ....ssoooo...i think we just need to get everyone together on WoW and talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:17 am

Thanks! Smile Anything to keep the RP alive, and well. Plus, it's always nice to discuss ideas!
Back to top Go down
Lillium
Baby Spammer
Baby Spammer
Lillium

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:18 am

We just fucking need an rp that will go some where...like an rp that leads to a raid or some kind of massive journy thingy >.< something to keep everyone in the same circle.

We'll start an rp then it'll just die Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:26 am

May I suggest my idea again? It can be found at the storylines, the one about the dark dimension. That should lead to as many raids as you can figure out.
Back to top Go down
Lillium
Baby Spammer
Baby Spammer
Lillium

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Im all ears. Go for it. Lol, sorry, I havent heard it yet so if you could elaborate a little that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Velandil
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!
Velandil

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:32 pm

Yaeh hopefully this idea will boost the RP-moral :3 ... All I need now is to find some neat pics to resembles my chara's ^_^ lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-rolld.com
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Since it's seemingly not so well-known yet, I'll post it here too. ^^ It might be confusing, 'cause I just suck at writing stories in English.

--

One time their lived a nightelf couple in a far away place, Elduin and Elenea. These dark wizards got granted by both a daughter and a son, who they raised with the knowledge of chaos and destruction. The kids never saw any problem in it.

Untill their daughter reached the age of 15. She discoverd that her parents opened a portal to another Dimension, a perfect copy of Outland. In here, the creatures were way stronger and if you died, your soul would be stuck for eternity. They planned to launch the demons inhabiting this world to Azeroth, and this is where the little girl and her older brother struggled.

The evil parents locked them both up in the new dimension though, planning on trapping them there forever. However, not long after an organisation of good mages discovered their secret and killed them after they refused to surrender themselves.

Back on the Dark Dimension, the strongest demon took control since the two wizards were gone. His first objective was to haunt down and kill off the two elves in his lands - Elynth and Elturion.

Finally he and his demons got them. Elynth was heavily wounded and Elturion only had enough mana for one spell. He choose to create a portal to the real world with all of his strenght and threw his sis through it (however, removing her memory as a side-effect). Next, since he was undefenceless, he got killed, ripped apart and his soul captured.

Now, the new Ruler of the Dark Dimension plans to destroy the real world and thus attempts to gather enough energy to create a better portal, one that actually holds, so he can send his armies. To get this energy, he'll use his only connection to Azeroth: Elynth.

Now, since she is a part of the Mercenaries of the Sun, they will be his first target. They must stop him before he gets too strong and it's too late!
Back to top Go down
Ciel
Getting Settled
Getting Settled

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:20 pm

w/e rp u guys start ill go with, and ill try to draw Ciel or Kiryu in manga form and post it here. hmmmm pimp azn NE i can see the 1337ness already
Back to top Go down
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 am

I agree, Lillium! We need to get everyone, and have some.. epic, travelling, 'road-trip' like RP. xD With lots of drama,(In-game, ofc.)and stuff. :3
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:59 am

About my previous post, we (Twil helped me too with that idea) didn't figure out who the final boss would be or how to get to that other dimension. I do have some ideas in mind, but maybe you people come up with some better stuff?
Back to top Go down
Cyndril
Not so nooby now!
Not so nooby now!

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:54 pm

i'll beg my bro to make a pic of cyndril today........so expect it in like 7 weeks XD (yes he can be veeeeeerrryyyy slow at some things Razz huh Ailita? XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
Ciel
Getting Settled
Getting Settled

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:40 pm

i are working on kiryu and lillium picsxz expect them soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!   Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics of our's characters/OOC Diccusion of our characters!
Page 1 of 1