Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance

Go down 
+2
Naring
Moderator Oaken
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance   Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Naring and I asked for a meeting with Droth after finding out that Ciel, Josh, was in their guild. Naring checked to see if Josh was a high-ranking member of the Frostsabers, he was not. This means that Josh simply joined the Frostsabers to continue roleplaying. Luckily, I have a screenshot of Josh's "confession."

Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance Wowscr11
Take note of this quote: "i told them i completely brainfucked the mercs"

This confession happened after Naring and I found out that Ciel had joined the guild. We tried to peacefully and calmly warn Droth about what Ciel did to us, and that warning ended up with Frostsabers laughing in our faces.

Next, Naring and I found out that Droth knew of Ciel's treachery to us, and he invited him anyways! We met up with Droth and terminated the alliance between our two guilds.

Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance Wowscr12

As soon as Naring finished terminated the alliance we were killed.

Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance Wowscr13
Back to top Go down
Naring
Naring

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance   Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:54 pm

I have nothing to add to that its compleatly accurate
Back to top Go down
Hunter92
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Hunter92

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance   Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:40 pm

Son of a bitch that is so gay
Back to top Go down
Naring
Naring

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance   Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance WoWScrnShot_072508_223354

Again more prove that the frostsabers begain a war with us
Back to top Go down
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance   Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:11 pm

After being assassinated I told Droth of the incident, here is his response.

Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance Wowscr14

Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance Wowscr15
Back to top Go down
jaladis
Noob
Noob
jaladis

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance   Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:53 am

Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance Wowscrnshot072508225426xc7
Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance Wowscrnshot072508225426xc7.e76b86b088

then we retaliated
Back to top Go down
Gerrik
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance   Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:06 pm

Bastard.....if I only I had been there, I would have taken a great deal of joy in beating his sorry ass to a pulp
Back to top Go down
Velandil
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!
Velandil

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance   Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:01 am

So what you're saying is that Josh, the annoying AZN has left us? D: I don't mind, he was getting on my nerves with all his attention-whoring and him kicking people of personal matters T_T
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-rolld.com
Velandil
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!
Velandil

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance   Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:08 am

Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or insult, I just really didn't have the taste for his way of leading the MotS.. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-rolld.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance   Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciel's Treachery and Termination of Frostsaber's Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mercenaries of The Sun :: Mercenaries Of The Sun :: Announcements :: Guild Announcements-
Jump to: