Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future Activity of the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

Future Activity of the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Future Activity of the Guild   Future Activity of the Guild I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:38 pm

We have all been thinking about it, we all know it will happen. A major portion of the guild is becoming inactive. If you're worrying... don't. This has happened before. The guild needs to take a break from V.C.N due to all of the drama that has been happening. I will also be taking a small break, I most likely won't be online for a few days, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Velandil
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!
Velandil

Future Activity of the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Activity of the Guild   Future Activity of the Guild I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:07 pm

I really hope so, because this guild is really awesome ^^ Lots of nice, fun, neat people etc Very Happy I really hope the fun-train will keep on going lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-rolld.com

Future Activity of the Guild
Page 1 of 1