Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very sad..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

Very sad.. Empty
PostSubject: Very sad..   Very sad.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:23 pm

Hello guys. I just wanna.. I guess, express how I feel.. I mean, this guild was so fun! Great characters, epic storylines, fun RP.. and it's too unfortunate all this had to happen. I miss everyone single one of you, and the RP we did.. it was too fun.. and now the guild has kinda.. fallen apart. I'm not complaining, or even fussing.. it just saddens me this had to happen.. :*( I know some of you had to deal with stuff, and had your own reasons, I know.. it just makes me a sad Paris this had to happen. -Hugs for everyone- Dx I really do hope it's just like before, were it was inactive for a bit, then really active again.. I really do hope so :/
Back to top Go down
Admin Higashi
Admin
Admin
Admin Higashi

Very sad.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad..   Very sad.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 am

We are, how you say, letting things settle on VCN, as well as transitioning to retail slowly...lol....but we'll be back. You have my word Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paris
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Paris

Very sad.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad..   Very sad.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:40 pm

I sure hope so. :< Because if you guys STAY on retail.. I can't join you, and I really liked this guild.. I hope everything goes well Smile
Back to top Go down
Hunter92
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Hunter92

Very sad.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad..   Very sad.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:14 am

Yeah me too... I really like rping with all of you and it would be a shame to see that not happen anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

Very sad.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad..   Very sad.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:55 pm

I'm back from retail, I missed V.C.N. a lot. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Very sad.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sad..   Very sad.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very sad..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mercenaries of The Sun :: Mercenaries Of The Sun :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: