Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back, injured, confused

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naring
Naring

Back, injured, confused Empty
PostSubject: Back, injured, confused   Back, injured, confused I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:57 pm

Alright i am back from my long trip, which is good. Bad news is i wiped out on a jet ski going 45+ mph and i hurt my ankle good news is its not broken or fractured.

Alrigh now i have been "TRYING" to figure out what as happened since i left i gathered there was a server wipe but have we changed servers or what...i need some on to explain to me what all has happened. Every thing that has happed since the guild went in active...ill take pm or form replaies i dont really care just....TELL ME...please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
jaladis
Noob
Noob
jaladis

PostSubject: Re: Back, injured, confused   Back, injured, confused I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:10 pm

as far as i can tell we left vcn, and went to domination(you can find a link in announcements) higashi's new name is ikashi and the giuld name is the crimson shadow, oakens name is darsh, my name is just mine, alinth is alinth, and we rolled horde
Back to top Go down
Moderator Oaken
Moderator Oaken

PostSubject: Re: Back, injured, confused   Back, injured, confused I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:11 pm

Welcome back!

After everyone took a break from V.C.N we decided to find another server. We went to Dominion and started the guild The current guild base is in Swamp of Sorrows. BTW It's a horde guild.
Back to top Go down
Hunter92
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Hunter92

PostSubject: Re: Back, injured, confused   Back, injured, confused I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:33 pm

TRIPLE WOOT 4 MY SERVER SKILLS ur welcome everyone i stayed up 2 hours looking 4 good servers and im happy to say i got y'all good results Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back, injured, confused   Back, injured, confused I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back, injured, confused
Page 1 of 1