Mercenaries of The Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the members of Mercenaries of The Sun guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VCN Control PanelVCN Control Panel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naring
Naring

Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least Empty
PostSubject: Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least   Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Naring was born in Winterspring to his mother and father, who were the first of the high elves. Upon his birth Elune herself came down from the heavens and blessed and empowered him.
When he was 25 his parents were killed by the Burning Legion. Naring was left for dead. However he managed to survive, after 5 day and 4 nights of wondering and starving he stumbled upon a moon well and collapsed. He would have died there if it hadn’t been for one of the goddess walking by.
She took pity upon him, she nursed him back to health and took him in as her own. Her and the other gods and goddesses trained and empowered him for the soul purpose of creating and maintaining peace.
For 74 years he trained hard then one day they said he was ready and put him into a deep sleep and froze him in time until the day he was needed.
One day he was awakened and sent to Darnasses. He soon enlisted with in the Frostsabers and became Droth, the guild master, personal bodyguard. Soon after he become a Blackclaw, the highest rank possible in the Frostsabers.
One day he was summoned to he Exodar for a guild verse guild dueling event with the Mercenaries of the Sun. After the Frostsabers clearly won the battle they returned to there base of Darnasses. However some of the members of the Mercenaries of the Sun angry at Droth and that threatened to send him in the Blackness of the world never to return. In a desperate attempt to save Droth and the Frostsabers and all out war with the Mercenaries of the Sun Naring began to pled and beg to both sides to settle and end all disagreement they might have. As a result Ceil requested Naring be sent from the Frostsabers to the Mercenaries of the Sun as an Embassy to help bring peace to both guilds. Later he was given orders form both Droth and Higashi, the guild leader of the Mercenaries of the Sun, to kill any who threatened to break the peace that the two guilds now had.
Soon after he join the Mercenaries he married Laae a night elf rouge. The day after the wedding he went missing and remains missing.
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least   Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 am

I like the first part, all god-stuff and all. However, about the guilds, I've heard that story in lots of different ways already. 0.o I don't know which one to believe anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hit by Ciel's Banhamma
Destin for Greatness!
Destin for Greatness!

PostSubject: Re: Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least   Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:51 am

Gomkillerzy wrote:
After the Frostsabers clearly won

Dream on
Back to top Go down
Naring
Naring

PostSubject: Re: Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least   Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:55 am

If any MotS lost over 60% of the duals that they fought therefore the FS cleary did win....sorry folks i just put up the facts you dont have to like or love me for it but i do it all the same
Back to top Go down
Saja
Getting Settled
Getting Settled
Saja

PostSubject: Re: Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least   Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:38 am

its cus i wasnt there for the real fight
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least   Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:12 pm

Oh, you people did duels? Aww, wish I was there.. But anyway, could someone tell me the true facts about the event? :S Everyone says it differently..
Back to top Go down
Naring
Naring

PostSubject: Re: Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least   Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:34 pm

talk to me in game about it when i get on next ill give you the facts from my point of view i addmmit for rp reasons i altered my story line about the event...if any one has questions ask me about them in game please ...or get on ventilo and talk to me about them
Back to top Go down
Ailita
Forum Geek
Forum Geek
Ailita

PostSubject: Re: Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least   Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:09 pm

It's midnight for me now, I'm off to bed, but I'll try to come tomorrow (if mom doesn't start to be annoying again).
Back to top Go down
Naring
Naring

PostSubject: Re: Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least   Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:25 am

After the his failed attempt to save Lord Higashi from becoming a blood elf, and after many inflicted injuries he returned to the exodar and attemepted to tell the others what had happened however he was far too injuried to tell the whole story. After beining simi healed of his wounds inflicted upon him by Higashi he left himself slip into a deep stage of depression as to the point were in he could be contorled by enven the slightest change to his failure.
While wondering the forest on a one of the walks he now takes often to think he found Nyaa then soon after Ellynth he took them both in as slaves for the sheer fact that he knew what else what to do with them. He could instatly see in both of they there lifes had been tragic and yet they both somehow seemed to remain innocent. He made a solem vow to himself that he would help both of them and one day free them from his severvice.
Naring after spending much time thinking to himself decied that he must now travel to two location to contuie his training with the gods and goddess, having already the speed that in unmatched by any other with a bow he seeks the knowlage and the wisodm on many thing, first and for most what to do about his failure and he once again regain his own honor, second how to help and train is newly found slaves, and thridly to seek wisdom on how he can possible end relationships between him and other guilds Fourhly he wishes to conitue to raise he own personal combat skill in way to help the only place that people of the flesh have ever accpected him, The Merenaries of the Sun
Back to top Go down
Naring
Naring

PostSubject: Re: Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least   Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:02 am

After the treaty breaking with the frostsabers Naring decieded to go in the mountains and to rest and train there untill he felt he was ready to procede on with his life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least   Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naring Darkstorm Rp storyline...So far at least
Page 1 of 1